Monday, November 01, 2004

Busy

Blogging for the next month is likely to be perfunctory for the following reasons :

- NaNoWriMo 2000 words down, 48000 to go, I'll link to it when I've got a bit more done. Scribble.
- Rapier training, I've just got back from Monday night training, and we've got another six hour workshop with Professor Mark Donelly (swoon!) on Saturday. I think I'm going to send off for a 37" practical rapier. Swash.
- Work. I'm working away from home one night a week for the next three weeks. Bourne End tomorrow, and a stupidly early start. Sob.
- Halo 2. Just over a week to go. Fret.
- Grand Theft Auto. I've been playing Vice City again and now own my very own lap dancing club. I may never leave the house again. Retro.

In other news, I've been asked to take part in a documentary on Happiness, just when the clocks go back and I'm miserable for the lack of sunlight. What are the chances of that happening, eh?

No comments: