Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Karon Viscome

Who on Earth is Karon Viscome, and why am I getting her spam? I check my spam filters every couple of days before clearing the folder and I've noticed a lot of spam from different addresses but all with a header of "Confirmation for Karon Viscome" or "Special offers for Karon" or something along those lines. I've googled for "Karon Viscome" with no luck, although "Karen Viscome" returns a bewildering list of Spanish sounding names.

Perhaps there is a genuine Karon Viscome out there somewhere waiting to buy a house or have his/her penis/breasts enlarged (delete where applicable) and wondering where all of the junk they signed up for has gone? As Toyah once sang, ith a mythtery ...

1 comment:

creepylesbo said...

Go Toyah!
Next she should release "I want to be free (of this spam)"